Saturday, October 13, 2012

Beginnings

Well, alrighty then!  Just getting started on this blogging thing that Chuck and Jan Moore turned us onto.  Hope it's as easy as they say!  (I see an HTML tab over there and that's scaring the bageebers outta me!)  (Is that in the Scrabble dictionary, Jan?) 

So this is my first post.  Chuck and Jan were over for supper tonight.  NY strips turned out nice and tough and dry, darnit.  But we had a great time, regardless! 

Didn't rain much today so back to the field tomorrow, I'm pretty sure. 

2 comments:

  1. Mary, you are a marvel! Great Job!! We will be following your posts. And the steak was just fine and we both loved the bean casserole. Thank you so much for inviting us. Hugs to you and Lynn, J&C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job? I haven't done anything yet! LOL I can't figure out how to put pictures on.

    ReplyDelete